I’m always looking for reliable, detail-oriented, accomplished test and sample knitters! If you’d like to be among the first to knit my designs and are comfortable sharing pattern notes with me, email me with your replies to the following questions:
- Have you ever test knit or sample knit for other designers? If so, were you able to meet your deadlines? If not, why?
- What is your Ravelry ID, blog name (and if you use other social media for your knits, please share)?
- Do you consider your skill level Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, or Expert? Briefly describe the last project you made that challenged you.
- Do you knit, crochet, or both?
- What kinds of projects do you prefer to make? Garments or accessories? Estimate the time required for you to complete an adult-sized long-sleeved sweater, in a simple stitch pattern such as Stockinette, using worsted weight yarn.
- What are your favorite knitting techniques (cables, lace, color work)? What techniques, if any, do you dislike?
- What is your availability during the year?